We supply safety-relevant components for the avoidance of accidents and for the protection of human life.
PINTSCH BUBENZER MYPORT SDN BHD formerly known as My Port (M) Sdn Bhd, a premium company dealing at the forefront of new technologies for material handling equipment, was incorporated in 1999.
Striving to meet the needs of its Customers, it has an in house training facility, R&D dept, and a highly professional commissioning team, a service center set up in a joint effort with Pintsch Bubenzer GmbH & EMG Elektro Mechanik GmbH to repair and service its products.
Still looking ahead, Pintch Bubenzer Myport seeks to please its customers by offering a Professional Maintenance Service Program and an after sales service program to its customers.
Located at close vicinity to Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas, at Johor, MY PORT has a global reach, with customers ranging worldwide.
Personalized quality services have been PINTSCH BUBENZER MYPORT’s trademark, right from the beginning.
PINTSCH BUBENZER MYPORT SDN BHD’s solutions impact the ports all over the globe, hence its vision.
Our company therefore subscribes to the following guiding principles:
- Our customers are at the center of our activities.
- Quality of an exacting standard and customer-oriented action are basic aspects of our company philosophy.
- Our aim is to be the world leader in the development and production of industrial braking systems.
- On the basis of our long years of experience, we possess a vast amount of know-how which we are constantly increasing in the interests of innovation.
- We elaborate individual solutions for the requirements of our customers.
- Through training and instructional measures, we are continuously investing in the expertise of our team which represents our capital for meeting the constantly changing requirements of the market.
- Quality manufacturing demands manufacture to advanced technical standards.
- Comprehensive service ensures that our customers around the world are satisfied with us.
- Deliveries must be on time. Enquiries, quotes, complaints are to be dealt with in depth. Promises must always be kept.
- Every member of the company contributes at his or her workplace to the attainment of quality targets and to the satisfaction of our customers. It is therefore essential that flawless work is carried out on every level of our company. If a risk in regard to quality is identified, every person is obliged to deal with it within his area of responsibility or to inform his superior.
- The quality of our products is also influenced by the quality of our suppliers. The attainment of our quality targets must therefore also be the declared aim of our suppliers.
- The attainment of our quality targets is a major management task. The quality of the work of our staff is of special importance.
- Our quality guidelines are binding.